samedi 17 septembre 2011

Could we start again please?

Could we start again please, a beautiful song from Jesus Christ Superstar!

If you want me to write in English, know that I know the grammar, but It's really basic when it comes to speak, I can't say that I speak fluently, even if I speak better than most Swedish who says that they are speaking fluently English, they have no idea how little they know in the English language, I'm a member of the Anglican Church.

One thing you don't know is that English is a language created from the Normands, Vikings who became French, then the conquete of England, a new language was born, English, a base of Scandinavian, German and French languages.

My English grammar is good, just like every language I speak, but you need to know that you can't say that you speak fluently only knowing the grammar. And my prononcation, not so awful like the most Swedish...

American English ain't the same like English, a new language is on a road to be born, American.

So, could we start again, please?
And I will not use this blog so much...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire